a SEC registered investment advisory firm.
Mike's goal is to build long-term relationships with his clients to help them achieve their important life goals and financial objectives. This has been accomplished through the right financial strategies which best serves each person’s situation. The cornerstone of this strategy is a solid foundation of education and real world application of knowledge and experience. He has created a tremendous value within these relationships by carefully listening to clients and understanding what is truly important to them.
Mike is committed to delivering outstanding professional service to his clients and always acting with honesty and integrity. As a Financial Professional, he has a fiduciary responsibility to always act in the best interest of each client which includes:
• Complete confidentiality of all information
• Presenting accurately and in full to his clients all information essential to
making informed decisions
• Recommending only those products and services that are in the best interest
for each client’s needs
• Loyalty and integrity in all relationships
• Continually enhancing his skills and knowledge
• Regular contact and review to insure clients objectives are always being met
Contact Mike Riedmiller
Phone 402.904.7575 | Toll-Free 877.225.0877
Linden Place | 14301 FNB Pkwy | Suite 100 | Omaha, NE 68154
U.S. Bank Building | 233 S. 13th Street | Suite 1100 | Lincoln, NE 68508
Contact Mike Riedmiller for additional reports about the following topics:
• CD Shoppers Guide
• Six Strategies to Help Retirees Cut Taxes
• Annuity Report
• Market Updates
• Avoid Mistakes in Buying Long-Term Care Insurance
• How to best Buy, Sell and Exchange Your Life Insurance
Secure Financial Mission
When it comes to your money, trust is very important. Who can you turn to when you want a second opinion about money matters? Who has the experience, knowledge and commitment to get to know your unique financial situation and help you plan for and stay on track toward your life goals?
We've provided solutions to help people change how they think about their money. We can help you gain a new perspective into your financial picture and take control of your financial future.
At Secure Financial, LLC we start with what matters to you — your dreams, not your numbers.
Our business is people and their financial well being. Therefore, in the pursuit of our goals, we will conduct ourselves in accordance with the following values:
- Our clients always come first.
- We must provide the highest level of service with integrity.
- We must communicate with our clients clearly and frequently.
- Our investments and services must be of superior quality.
- Innovation is requisite to our survival in a changing world.
- To excel beyond our peers requires us to provide a very high caliber of service.
- We give back to the communities in which we live and work.
- Assisting our clients in the attainment of their financial objectives is our most
More About Mike Riedmiller and his family
Mike Riedmiller is a results oriented professional with a proven track record who enjoys helping people plan for a secure retirement. He attends several industry training and educational events every year. In addition, he actively is seeking additional investment strategies to be able to continue to deliver the kind of results that his clients have come to expect in this continually changing world that we live in. Mike has read hundreds of books on the subjects of investing, business, finance, success and entrepreneurship.
Mike grew up in rural Nebraska. He enjoyed spending time on his grandparent's farm and riding the tractor with his grandfather.
Family is very important to Mike. He has been married to his wife, Carisa, for over 20 years and they have three children:
Madison - attends the University of Nebraska
Sophia - attends Southwest High School in Lincoln
Dillion - attends middle school
Mike and his family enjoy meeting new people, snorkeling in the ocean, hiking in the mountains, living a healthy lifestyle, biking, swimming, tennis and watching the kid's activities which include basketball, baseball, tennis and cheer leading.
They have traveled extensively to many places including the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Canada and Mexico. Some of their favorite places in the United States include Hawaii (Maui, Big Island and Oahu), California (San Diego, Carlsbad, San Clemente, Santa Barbara, Big Sur, Carmel and San Francisco), Scottsdale, Colorado, Chicago and Florida.